[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #964

Barry,Are you sure MM is doing this?  Medtronic/Minimed is a DME supplier, and
your test strips come directly from MM? . So, you don't get test strips from
Liberty Medical? Liberty tells me I can get test strips directly through them
and on a 90 day basis.. as well as keep the blood sugar logs to supply to
Medicare if requested. Who is your Part D drug supplier? How come they are not
getting your insulin? Do you have Part D?
Best Regards, Tom