No Subject

 I would have told Walgreen's: "Me, I use 7,000 units a day. Is that a problem?"
I mean between priming the pump, or if doofus (me, that is) pulls too far back
on the plunger and all the insulin spills on me, or the insulin that is left in
the container when it is time to change it, or figuring in coverage for highs,
it is plainly silly to even ask the question.

 Okay, confessional material. The insulin that is left over I do inject into a
vial (never the vial I am using to fill cartridges from) and will inject it
sometimes later, especially when I have a high to cover.

Too much of a smart aleck for my own good,

Dennis in KY

Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%