RE: [IP] Re: changing morning bolus

Do you add anything to your oatmeal like cream or artificial sweetener?  I
love oatmeal but have not yet figured out how to work it in.  I know that
the steel cut are more "whole" than the rolled - how do you fix the steel
cut?  Do the ground flax seeds help reduce the bump in bg from the oatmeal
or just make it crunchy?

T2 dx 11/92, Omnipod Feb 2010