Re: [IP] Rx for insulin

Why should there be ANY question about how much insulin we use other
than from our Endo/Dr./CDE?  They are the only ones (outside of
ourselves) that should have any say about it.  I am not going to
nitpick numbers with any Ins. Co bean counter, they are not going to
"practice medicine" with me!

Sure, I bet there are some people that way over-estimate how much they
use.  What do they do with the extra?  Throw it out?  Sell it?  Hell,
no, they USE it!  I guess the bean counters are just worried that I
will die and have more than 6 bottles of insulin left and they will
lose money on the deal.  Tough!!!

--
George
don't get sick and if you do, die quickly