 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 3:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: changing morning bolus

Most probably what you are experiencing is a cortisol rise. This is
according to Lily's endo from about 10 years ago. It is somewhat
stress related. Lily's experience was like this....

Sleep in, no rise
Don't eat breakfast, no rise
Eat protein only (no carbs) get rise anyway.

So... on school days she would experience the rise if she ate
anything. We measured it with a protein only breakfast, eggs &
crystal lite. Her fix was a morning bolus of about a unit and a half
on days she did not sleep in. The issue went away after about
year.... I think her schedule changed as I recall but that was a
while ago.

Michael