[IP] Rx for insulin

> I was asked how much I used a day to verify how much I really needed.
>  I'm on Medicare (not sure if this makes a difference) but I was
> wondering what exactly is needed on a rx for insulin?

I have written how much I use in a day, then add 20 units for priming the
tubing. I do recover the tube insulin as well as the 20u in the hub, making
40 units. This gives me a buffer and extra. The Rx must say for pump use.

CCS called me for verifycation of when I was to see my endo next. When I got
there, he told me CCS called him to see when I was going in. The dates
matched. ;-)

Jan/Muskers T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIP -
http://tinyurl.com/youtube-J-Hughey
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps w/yngst pmpr