Re: [IP] Camel's Milk

You should go to the site and read the info..... It said that is not
destroyed in the stomach.

http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5370

 >M<

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame,
two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."-John Adams
(1735-1826)