Re: [IP] Camel's Milk

On Sep 30, 2009, at 11:16 PM, george lovelace wrote:

> I lost my camel long ago.  (it was a cigarette)

http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5370

Hmm .... there seem to be some possibilities here:

Getting our daily insulin requirements from camel milk milkshakes?
No bolus needed for Oreos and camel milk. In fact, you'll need cookies
with that glass of camel milk to counteract the insulin in the milk.
A whole new advertising campaign that shows individuals with camel
milk mustaches on their lips and the question "Got insulin?"
Instead of toting around our pump and assorted extra supplies, we'll
be tethered to a camel (or two, depending on your insulin
requirements. YCRMV - Your Camel Requirements May Vary)

I was interested in the sentence in the article which stated "A Type I
diabetic who needs 20 units of insulin annually can bring this down to
six to seven units with regular intake of camel milk, I don't know
any Type 1s who only need 20 units of insulin annually, but I'd be
very interested in meeting the Type 1 who only needs six to seven
units annually.

Bob B.