Re: [IP] sensor issue

With all the lists I am on, one more, even related to CGMS is too much.
But, what really struck me is that there are those out there who are
interested in CGMS and can't get it.  That makes me sad because I really
think that it is a good thing.  I think that within a few years it will
become the standard and more people will have access to it, al least I hope
so  Cynthia