Re: [IP] YAY! I got my record of diagnosis

Well kudos to ya then :)

I got my 25y medal from Lilly in about 6 weeks I think. It's nice to have. :)

Paul TI 2/1981 @21yo MM515

From: o#?Wyldceltic1o#? <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] YAY! I got my record of diagnosis
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 4:51 PM

HA HA HA... I was pretty amazed the Royal Hospitals sent my letter soB
quickly. The letter was from my diagnosing Physician, who is now aB
Professor at their Regional centre of Endocrinology and Diabetes. He'dB
written it to my 'regular' doctor at the time outlining all the downB
and dirty of the diagnosis etc.

I'll try them both, it's nice to get a kudo now and then.