Re: [IP] YAY! I got my record of diagnosis

HA HA HA... I was pretty amazed the Royal Hospitals sent my letter so
quickly. The letter was from my diagnosing Physician, who is now a
Professor at their Regional centre of Endocrinology and Diabetes. He'd
written it to my 'regular' doctor at the time outlining all the down
and dirty of the diagnosis etc.

I'll try them both, it's nice to get a kudo now and then.