From: o#?Wyldceltic1o#? <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] YAY! I got my record of diagnosis
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 4:12 PM

Mainly in the form of a letter to my GP in N.I. From my diagnosing Consultant
physician at the Royal Vic.

My Hospital doctor is now a Professor at the Royal. Nice!

Now, where do I apply for a 25y 'certificate' or whatever? Joslin website did
not have a link that I saw, so can some one help with this?