[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

[IP] YAY! I got my record of diagnosis

Mainly in the form of a letter to my GP in N.I. From my diagnosing  
Consultant physician at the Royal Vic.

My Hospital doctor is now a Professor at the Royal. Nice!

Now, where do I apply for a 25y 'certificate' or whatever? Joslin  
website did not have a link that I saw, so can some one help with this?

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org