RE: [IP] Insurance Increase for 2010

No changes have happened yet from all the wrangling in Washington.
The impending increases from THAT havent yet begun.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of John S Wilkinson
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:44 PM
To: email @ redacted org
Subject: [IP] Insurance Increase for 2010

I am a Retired US Federal Employee. I have just been notified my Health
Insurance
for New York MVP self and family will go up to $485.88 a month That is 79.46
more than Last
year, that is 953.52 more a year. I really believe that this is due to the
government
delving into the health care field.

John S Wilkinson
Rome, NY