[IP] Medco

(This is my personal experience only)

When your company contracts with Medco for pharmacy coverage, they have
contract limits as to how much of any particular medication they will
cover--no matter what your doc actually prescribes.
I have actually gotten letters from them in the past telling me that they
will only fill up to a certain # on some of my prescriptions--period.  As I
have had chronic yeast infections
For the past several years--my doctor usually writes a prescription for as
many as 1 per week for a 3 month period.  They decided they would only fill
up to the max that the contract
covered--which was significantly less than what my prescription was for.  In
those situations, my doctor has been gracious enough to provide me an extra
prescription script that I can
pay cash for should I need to exceed what Medco would cover.  It's not great
by any means--but it has worked for me.  Luckily, this is a fairly
inexpensive medication--otherwise, I would
be in big trouble.