From: John S Wilkinson
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted org
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insurance Increase for 2010
Sent: Sep 30, 2009 3:44 PM

The Insulin Pumpers community is a group of caring, helpful,
dedicated, and loving people who want to do all they can to make
the world a better place for all those who suffer from diabetes.
Help support your community with a contribution today.

Your contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail

I am a Retired US Federal Employee. I have just been notified my Health
for New York MVP self and family will go up to $485.88 a month That is 79.46
more than Last
year, that is 953.52 more a year. I really believe that this is due to the
delving into the health care field.

John S Wilkinson
Rome, NY

Politicians are like Diapers,
They both need to be changed regularly,
for the same reason.

 "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."-John Adams (1735-1826)