Re: [IP] Pharmacist Vent

So I don't know what my script is for my insulin.  I started pumping
& switched from 1 Humalog & 1 Lantus to two Humalog.  I never saw a
script. When I open my second bottle, I stop by at my earliest
convenience and ask for more & he gives me two bottles...

Recently I have gone from 1:12 to 1:10 so I know I'm using more
insulin.

Jeff Gamble
3 Lighthouse Rd
Big Bay, MI 49808