From: Elif Arslan <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] FW: Insulin pump/Lantus
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 9:27 AM

 I can't believe that a doctor said that to you, I am from Turkey even here
it
doesn't happen. If a doctor doesn't know about insulin pump, they are
informed
by medical care officers. I am suprised indeed. You don not need two insulin
if
you use insulin pump. It has bazal section to replace (Lantus) long time
insilun.The doctors need to be informed by medical care officers first I
think.
Then give information to the diabetics. Otherwise events like this will
happen.

Elif Arslan
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality
English Web-site editor