[IP] FW: Insulin pump/Lantus

 I can't believe that a doctor said that to you, I am from Turkey even here it
doesn't happen. If a doctor doesn't know about insulin pump, they are informed
by medical care officers. I am suprised indeed. You don not need two insulin if
you use insulin pump. It has bazal section to replace (Lantus) long time
insilun.The doctors need to be informed by medical care officers first I think.
Then give information to the diabetics. Otherwise events like this will happen.

Elif Arslan
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality
English Web-site editor