[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #611

On my MM, at least, you can set how many units are left when the low
reservoir alarm goes off.  I set mine where I won't run out overnight,
i.e., at an amount just slightly more than I use overnight, and then
if it goes off when I know I can change easily, I cancel the alarm and
wait for the second alarm. It's set for 7 U, but I rarely discard more
than 3.