RE: [IP] Insulin pump/Lantus

Wow... that's really ignorant on her part. Would it be possible to write the
hospital a letter to complain? She shouldn't be allowed to practice (or at
least not in the diabetes venue) without that kind of knowledge! Sounds like a
medical board of inquiry might like to hear that kind of comment!

Anne