RE: [IP] Insulin pump/Lantus

Glad you walked out.  I sure hope she's not an endo.  I walked out of my MDs
office when she told me I didn't need an endo and the A1c was enough to
monitor me, that I didn't need daily testing.  I found a fabulous endo, an
incredible CDE and a super PCP.  They even communicate with each other!  :-)
Life is good.

Sue

T1 since 1974, MM522& CGMS
Manassas, VA

 You are kidding, right? Tell me she isn't an Endo? Good move walking out.
That's the very last sort of Doctor you want giving "knowledgable" advice!
Tammee

________________________________

I just came from my doctors office whom I have had for 3 years. She has
recommended that I add Lantus to my insulin pump. I asked her how I was
supposed to do that and she told me that every insulin pump has the ability
to hold 2 separate reservoirs, one for Lantus and one for fast acting
insulin. I told her that she was 'nuts' and I proceeded to show her my 2020
and asked her where the reservoir would go. She told me that it the wrong
pump and I should be using one that has that ability. Needless to say I
walked out of her office before the visit was completed. I am searching for
a new doctor. I never knew she was so ignorant.

I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of any insulin pump that has
the ability to hold Lantus and a fast acting insulin.

Edward Miller