RE: [IP] Insulin pump/Lantus

Just to shake her up, ask her to give you the manufacture and model of
the pump she is talking about.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Ed
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:57 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insulin pump/Lantus

I just came from my doctors office whom I have had for 3 years. She has
recommended that I add Lantus to my insulin pump. I asked her how I was
supposed to do that and she told me that every insulin pump has the
ability
to hold 2 separate reservoirs, one for Lantus and one for fast acting
insulin. I told her that she was 'nuts' and I proceeded to show her my
2020
and asked her where the reservoir would go. She told me that it the
wrong
pump and I should be using one that has that ability. Needless to say I
walked out of her office before the visit was completed. I am searching
for
a new doctor. I never knew she was so ignorant.

I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of any insulin pump that
has
the ability to hold Lantus and a fast acting insulin.

Edward Miller

*******

NOTICE: This electronic transmission is confidential and intended
only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and destroy this message in its entirety (including
all attachments).