Re: [IP] Support Amanda Grimston in the 2008 Walk to Cure Diabetes

Pumper,

Thank you for the pictures of the Collin County Walk.

I would like to remind everyone of rule number 16 from the posting
guidelines for Insulin-Pumpers

Please do not solicit members for donations, including those for
diabetes or other types of medical causes. IP has a large membership
list with many of the members involved in fund-raising efforts, which
can result in a sizeable number of people making such requests.

A complete list of rules can be found at the following webpage:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

Brian Mozisek