Re: [IP] omnipod

When my son got his through Children's Medical Center in Dallas they
got us in touch with Omnipods rep.  She came to our house and let my
son, my wife and I all wear one for a couple of days with saline
solution.  She actually said they have lots of Pods for that purpose
that didn't pass inspection for some reason, but worked fine as a demo.

Maybe you should change your strategy and go after the reps name
instead of asking for a test drive.  When you meet with the rep hit
the rep up one on one face to face.

Could be worth a try.

Ken Moss
Father of Rusty, 12 YOA, dx 9-20-2006