[IP] Omnipod

 I have been using Omnipod for almost two years and love the tubeless feature. I
had been on MM 508 and upgraded. I am an ocean swimmer and love the fact that I
don't have to detach before swimming. Showering and sleeping are great without
tubing. The remote feature allows pumping under the table without pushing
buttons at your waist. The meter is in the PDA and I love the freestyle built
in. I live in MA and most of the cost of the pods is covered by GIC but I do
have to pay about $200 for the 20% above the coverage limit. My A1C is 6.3. The
customer service is great during regular hours but takes more time when they are
not officially open. In case of a bad pod, customer service asks a few questions
and then replaces failures at no cost. Most times you just toss them out but
occasionally they will ask that it be returned and send the packaging and extra
pod at no cost to you. When one does fail, have your doctor or nurse educator
explain the
  noise that it makes and how to deactivated it. I may never happen to you, but
it's good to know. I do love it and I wish you the best.