Re: [IP] No Prime No Delivery Alert

I had this about 6-7 times during my first 3 months of ownership.  You can
try changing your occlusion sensitivity down to the LOW setting.  I thought
there may have been a defect in my pump but I tended to have them more often
using the Inset infusion sets because they stick out a little higher through
the rubber cap seal than the Cleo 90's do and the slightest bump of either
the cap or the cartridge is enough to trip the alarm.

I received my first No Prime alarm the other night but it was legitimate.  I
had a very restless night and in all my tossing and turning I wound up
unscrewing the rubber cartridge cap.  That time I was thankful!!!

Good luck.