Re: [IP] How does frozen shoulder start?

Another option is just manipulation while under anesthetic.

I had a frozen shoulder about 2 years ago and my ortho put me out and
manually broke the bond.  PT after was for the most part very easy
very little pain or discomfort, but this is my experence.   I would
say I recovered at least 95% of my mobility and the only thing that
went in my body was a syringe with a pain killer and anti-inflammatory
agent right after he got done.  Sure beat having arthroscopy done and
turned out as well if not better.

If you happen to be in Austin, TX the doctor that did my procedure was
Dr. Kalin Kelso.

Hope that helps.

Jonathan W Smith
email @ redacted