Re: [IP] omnipod

My 12 year old son has been using it for about a year and we really
like it.  I have not heard of problems from anyone that has used the
Pod for any length of time.  Like anything, there is a learning curve
finding what works best for you.  I have heard of customer support
problems, but I have had nothing, but good service.  When there is a
problem with a Pod they have happily replaced the Pod.  My son dropped
his PDM on a concrete walk this summer and there were parts rattling
around.  We assumed we were going to have to pay for a replacement,
but they said that as long as we could mail the pieces back to them
they would replace it free and they did.

After watching my son use the Pod I know if it were me I would choose
the Pod over another pump with the tubing.

Hope this Helps

Ken Moss
Father of Rusty, 12 YOA, dx 9-20-2006