Re: [IP] omnipod

 Hi Keirstin I have been on the omnipod 6 months now and love it no tubes
kinking it is great you might have a few problems with pods sometimes but every
time call omnipod they do not hesatate to send me more pods, I was resently
working in new orleans 1200 miles from home needed pods and they overnighted
them to my hotel . I was on animas before and they had to deal with . you should
try them I am sure you will like it
  robby

Keirstin McHenry <email @ redacted> wrote:

I was a the Endo's office today for bloodwork and saw this Omnipod thing that
they say is like a pump but 'wireless.' Has anyone else seen this? Does
anyone have any experience with one?
..