From: BrentM <email @ redacted>

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:47:59
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] No Prime No Delivery Alert

 I've gotten errors like that on all three pumps (two Animas, one Cozmo) I've
used since I started pumping. Most of the time the error was due to my tubing
being pinched. Other times, which happen far less often, were due to overused
cartridge plungers not sliding very well (I use my cartridges multiple times),
kinked canulas, or just bad infusion site insertion.

 If the problem subsides after taking a "corrective" measure, I'd not worry
about it. I found that Animas' occlusion detector was VERY sensitive and tended
to over-report error conditions.