From: Sam Ross <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 1:25:15 PM
Subject: [IP] No Prime No Delivery Alert

I have the Animas 2020.  Yesterday early morning out of nowhere I get a "no
prime, no delivery " alert.  I primed 3 units and everything seemed normal.
Animas could not tell me why this happend.  My battery cap was on tight and
the rubber cap over the cartridge was also tight.  Anyone else have this
happen to them?  Thanks, Sam.