Re: [IP] mirena

 Haven't tried Mirena... as I posted last week I use Mirecette - which has 21
days of dual hormone, only 2 days placebo, and then 5 days single - no problem
with BG's. When I tried to switch to a 21/7 didn't work well for me. The only
thing about miracette is when I was first on it - had no period at all sometimes
and had a scare - but got used to pretty much nothing.

Linda & Dax