[IP] mirena

I am considering mirena as a birth control option, and i have been on the same
pill for what feels like forever (10 years).  I did try a new pill years ago
and it killed my bgs.  I was wondering if anyone has used mirena and if it has
any effect on bgls?  I know everyone is different, but my OB was not able to
tell me if it would effect my #s.

Julie Snyder
type 1 1985
pumping various versions of MM since 1999