From: email @ redacted on behalf of S. Pruitt
Sent: Thu 9/4/2008 6:08 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] DKA Hospitalization question

 For those who have had to be hospitalized for DKA, how long was your stay?
He
originally went to the local ER due to wheezing and a mild temperature. My
son
(12) is currently at the hospital and we have a feeling they are going to
stretch it out as long as they can. He was feeling fine, his blood sugars
were
going down and they helicoptered him to the bigger hospital.

Shandi