Re: [IP] new pumper

The sensor is a different 'animal' than your infusion set.  I get only about
4 days from my infusion set as well.  Your sensor technically is set to need
replacing at 3 days...the pump will kind of ask for that.  You can 'fool' it
into thinking it has a new sensor by simply telling it "new sensor" and it
will react just like it is new.  6 days is because the transmittor needs to
be recharged after about 6-7 days.  Some people can remove the transmittor,
charge it and replace it and get more than the 7 days out of a sensor.  I
just don't do that because I tape my sensor in place and to unstick it is
too much trouble.  Never any bumps with a sensor, it works differently than
an infusion set.  I do get a slight reaction where the transmittor sits...a
perfect outline of it.  Now I will place tape under it and that helps.
Cynthia