[IP] Re: Advanced Diabetic Supply

Advanced Diabetic Supply Company has been sold.
For the last week or so our local radio station has had a notice of the sale
and the name of the new comcany.  The new company has a name with three
letters?
  I do not know if Tim Cady will still be there or
not.
Every three months the ADS company would call me and check if they were to
send me  my 15 boxes of strips.  I have aranged that they do not send me the
Lancets since I only use about 4 each year.
If I die in the next 10 years there will still be many Lancets left over
here. I am 74 now and diabetic since Oct. 1953.
When I got maried 50 years ago on Sept. 7th I told my wife that I might make
for 10 years before I died.  She keeps asking me when I am going to do it.
Charles Soderstrom DDS  Chico, CA