[IP] Normal Blood Sugar for Children

Since I was diagnosed as a college student, I have no idea what a normal
blood sugar for a 5 year old is. My daughter's bg seems border line high
to me, but I don't know if I'm just hyper sensitive since I'm diabetic.
We've done two test in the morning (fasting).  Both were around 120
mg/dl.  One about two hours after lunch was 130 mg/dl and one 1.5 hours
after dinner was 180 mg/dl.
Any ideas, is this justification should I take her to the pediatrician
or am I just overreacting?  The reason that we started testing, was that
we think she is waking up at night to go potty.  Thank you for your help.