Re: [IP] diabetic burnout

 Expierencing Diabetic Burnout right now. I am so over all of it, I just dont
want to deal with even the simple parts of the day to day. It is causing strain
on my health and relationship. My attempt to deal with it was finding this site
and looking for support groups. If anyone else has any suggestions, I am looking
for them too!
Brittney T1 14 years, 6 on Minimed Pump, on and off with CGM

"Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain."

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!