[IP] re: filling cartridges

 Umm, guys and gals---for me (ymmv) filling a reservoir is like filling a
syringe for an old fashioned shot! There really is no difference in putting the
needle connected to a syringe into the vial of insulin than putting the needle
in for filling a reservoir! Oh, yes, I have had the needle pop off the syringe
as well as the reservoir. I just put it back on! Have I ever stuck myself, yes,
on a very rare occassion! Been doing this for 43 1/2 years so have been bound to
have a few unasked for sticks!
Good luck on figuring out how to fill a reservoir without sticking oneself!

Debbie and "Annie  II" from Western KY
dx 3/1963--age 8
Pumping since 3/2000--currently on Animas 1250