[IP] teflon or steel cannulas

<<RapidD infusion set, which has a very short metal catheter and he loves them
 Your pump company (MM, Animas, etc) should be able to send you some samples. If
that doesn't work, let me know, I might be able to send you a few to try>>

 Rapid D's from Disetronic/Roche is for a standared leur lock pump (animas,
cozmo, mm50x series, and for use with the paradigm system with the 50/50 set
that converts the paradigm pump to allow leur lock sets).
 Medtronic Minimed (mm) has their own version of a steel set. It is specifically
for the paradigm system. It is called "Sure-T".

--
R. Leppanen