[IP] Dieting and Cheating thread

Felix wrote:
sorry for picking a nit, but your diabetes educator was
simplifying too much:

Sharon Replied

My diabetes educator said something that seemed to help me change behavior
and to understand. And it was before I understood the whole glycemic index
thing. The GI education piece took me a while to understand as well as
reading nutritional information on the food boxes. I do appreciate this
forum, without it, I would be down a different road ;-)
Sharon B and Roseann Anna Dana my MM 522