Re: [IP] IP] Using stuff beyond two days...

 I used to leave them in for much longer then I should. I have scars from the
tissue buildup...not somethign you want. Change them as often as you can! 3 days
should be good.
Brittney

"Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain."

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!