[IP] Air Bubbles (was filling cartridges)

I have found all this discussion about air bubbles very helpful I have one
question, Where do the air bubbles come from? When I fill a new catridge
(for Animas 1250) I check very carefully that there are no air bubbles, &
there never are. I always change tubing & set (inset or comfort short) at the
same time, & prime until several drops appear. I'm a newbie & still not
confident not changing everything at once. I check for bubbles in the tubing -
none. Yet frequesntly at my next change there are bubbles in the remaining
insulin in the cartridge, & sometimes tiny ones in the tubing. Where did they
come from?

Annabella
dx'd 1961 celiac 1970 pumping 02/07 TDD 20-23 units