[IP] IP] Using stuff beyond two days...

I used to leave stuff in for 3 days until I started having the sets go bad and
my sites were getting infected.  Now I am more careful about changing it at
least every 3 days or less if I have a problem.  I only use a new reservoir
and tubing when it's empty.  Only change lancets when I think about about it
which is hardly ever, seems like it's only when I am not bleeding well.
Karen
Type 1 for 37 years
Minimed 712 Blue