Re: [IP] infusion set and reservoirs

Russ,

We were instructed to change the infusion set (Rapid D) every three
days, the cartridge (reservoir) when it's empty and the tubing with
every other cartridge change.

What we actually do? We change the infusion set every three to five
days, the cartridge when it's empty (right now it's lasting approx three
days) and the tubing with every third cartridge change (though not always).

The longest my son has gone with an infusion set is seven days.

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Flash