----- Original Message -----
From: "Morrisey, Jason" <email @ redacted>
My blood sugar at night has been dropping like a rock and Monday my wife
again had to call 911 and they had to put in a IV right then and there.  Now
here is my question,  Last night I decreased my basal rate in half from
12:00 am to 7:00 am and before I went to bed my sugar level was 108 and I
set the alarm for 3am to test and see what my level would be since I cut the
rate in half.  At 3am it was at 36 again now I am thinking that my pump is
giving me more insulin than it should be because of the low blood sugars at
night even cut in half it was 36.  I called Anamis today and they are going
to send me a new pump.  Anyone have any problems like this? Do you think it
would be the pump?  I have no Idea what is making my sugars go so low and I
did the same thing both nights so I am not sure what is happening now.  Any