Re: [IP] 1999 Orders/Bills-Do you have any?

>Hi,
 > I just got a bill for something(?) on 04/09/1999 and 02/24/1999 from MM. They
>say if I pay the bills by 10/27/2003 I can get a 15% off the bill.
>
>Does anyone have this interaction from MM?
>Thanks
>Richard

No, I had something like that from Disetronic.   Three years after
they billed the insurance company Disetronic discovered that the
insurance was only covering 90%, not 100% as they had been told.
Disetronic wrote that 10% off completely, never tried to collect a
dime from me.  They were excellent for sticking to what they
originally agreed to.  Not even a nickle out of my pocket!

George