[IP] Attention Pumpers In NJ, NY or PA

Hi Everyone,
  I happen to live on a family farm. Our busy season is Pumpkin Season. We run a
pick you own pumpkin operation. I thought it would be neat to try to organize a
meeting of pumpers at our farm. Unfortunately the weather this year has been
horrid so I can not offer you any discounts on pumpkins or anything but we will
have fun. If you are interested in attending an event like this please contact
me via e-mail and I will send you the info.
  Wendy, curley blue, mm508, larry the lancer and moe the meter together we are
the four stooges.