[IP] Paradigm 511 sound

Hello - just a question...I have the Paradigm 511 and I have noticed that it
is making a sound when delivering my bolus.  I had the 508 and that had a
definite "click" delivering the bolus but this 511 has more of a "squish"
sound???  I usually wear the pump in the waist pouch and with all the noise
around during the day, I hadn't noticed it till a couple weeks ago while I was
holding it in my hand during bolusing.  Am I losing it or is this normal?
Help!  Vivian